The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
The choice is yours: the new professional Vario 400 Series offers eight special-purpose appliances, high-tech in stainless steel, with new-style, sturdy control knobs set in a glowing orange ring. In the 200 Series, surfaces are finished in shot-blasted aluminum, gleaming, light, and robust, with top-mounted control knobs.
VG 411 Gas Wok
The Vario VG 411 gas wok: Large three ring wok burner for cooking and frying in a pot, pan or wok. Automatic quick ignition. 1,000 to 17,000 BTUs.
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Control Knobs in Cabinet Frontage:
Automatic Fast Ignition:
Flame Monitoring with Automatic Re-Ignition:
Number of Cooking Zones:
Three-Ring Wok Burner:
1 (1,000 - 17,000 BTU)
Total Gas Rating:
Yes with Grounded Plug
- The gas burner has three flame rings of different sizes, arranged in a circle, offering a power range of between 1000 and 17,000 BTUs - ideal for braising in a large wok.
- But even large pots and pans can be used on this gas cooktop, which distributes the precisely regulated heat over large areas.
- This feature makes switching on faster and more convenient.
- Press the knob on the gas cooktop, rotate to the desired setting and release.
- The electronics ignite the flame immediately and keep it burning without further intervention - the knob can be released.
Electronic Flame Monitoring
- Based on the principle of ionization, this feature provides maximum safety.
- If a flame is extinguished unintentionally, it is re-ignited immediately.
- If re-ignition fails, the gas supply to all burners is automatically interrupted and shut off.
- All Series 400 control knobs are designed to prevent unintentional activation of the appliance, because they need to be both pressed and rotated.
- Before a knob can be turned, it must be pushed through a clearly felt stop position.
- The temperature selection knobs on electrical appliances may then be turned in either direction, even past the zero position.
- The setting selected for a cooking zone via a particular knob position is then retained.
- A discreet circular orange light indicates active cooking zones.
- In gas appliances, rotation of the knob is limited to one direction; illumination of the ring is not possible.
Appliance Cover (Optional)
- Stainless steel protective cover that can be closed when the appliance is not in use.
Wok Pan (Optional)
- This high quality stainless steel wok is the perfect kitchen tool for anyone who is serious about healthy Asian-style cooking.
- It has numerous advantages over frying pans: heat is distributed more evenly, less oil is needed and food tossed during stir-frying actually lands back in the pan.
"Personalize Your Custom Cooktop"
- Allows specialty pieces to be combined with gas and electric units.
Connecting Strips Give Finished Look and Design
Operation next to a cooktop extractor VL 431/430 is not permitted.
Gaggenau Vario 400 Series VG411210CA Reviews