Vario Gas Cooktop 200 Series
The VG295 gas cooktop impresses with up to 58,000 BTU on five burners. A three-piece cast iron roaster support with flat, continuous pot surface, automatic fast ignition and electronic flame monitoring ensure maximum convenience when cooking.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Control Knobs In Cabinet Front:
Cooking Zones / Combinations
Number Of Cooking Zones:
Three-Ring Wok Burner:
1 (1,000 - 17,000 BTU)
Two-Ring Super-High Output Burner:
2 (500 - 13,600 BTU)
Two-Ring Standard Output Burner:
2 (500 - 6,800 BTU)
Features / Accessories
Automatic Fast Ignition:
Yes with Automatic Re-Ignition
Cast-Iron Pan Support:
Total Gas Rating:
Dimensions and Weights
- Top appliance in the market, up to 58,000 BTU on 5 burners.
- Solid smooth-surface cast pan supports.
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic reignition.
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 Watt - 5,000 Watt) 1,000 - 17,000 BTU, suitable for pots up to maximum 12-3/5".
- 2 two-ring high output burners (150 Watt - 4,000 Watt) 500 - 13,600 BTU, suitable for pots up to maximum 11".
- 2 two-ring standard burners (150 Watt - 2,000 Watt) 500 - 6,800 BTU, suitable for pots up to maximum 11".
- Integrated control panel with cooking zone and power marking.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Three-part pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic quick ignition.
Gaggenau Vario 200 Series VG295214CAX Reviews