The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
The choice is yours: the new professional Vario 400 Series offers eight special-purpose appliances, high-tech in stainless steel, with new-style, sturdy control knobs set in a glowing orange ring. In the 200 Series, surfaces are finished in shot-blasted aluminum, gleaming, light, and robust, with top-mounted control knobs.
VF 411 Deep Fryer
The VF 411 deep fryer: precise electronic oil temperature regulation from 275°F to 380°F, designed for continuous operation.
Get the temperature just right for any kind of food you wish to deep-fry.
Electric Deep Fryer
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Control Knobs in Cabinet Frontage:
Electronic Temperature Control:
Gentle Fat Melting Stage:
Foaming Expansion Ring:
Automatic Cooking Timer:
Number of Cooking Zones:
Heating Element, Output:
275 - 375°F
Number of Power Levels:
Total Electrical Rating:
Min. 4 1/8" - Max. 6 3/8"
Foaming Expansion Rim
- The large zone of the deep frying basin prevents oil from foaming over.
- Situated above the electronically controlled hinged heating element.
Cold Oil Zone
- In the area below the heating element, it ensures that the frying zone remains free of residue, so the oil has a much longer life.
- It also collects any water from the food being fried, thus preventing the oil from bubbling up.
Gentle Fat Melting Stage
- The fat melting stage warms solid cooking fat gently so it melts slowly without smoke.
- Careful heating considerably increases the lifetime of the fat.
- The appliance features an integrated hanger, which accommodates two baskets simultaneously, allowing them to drain.
- With a second basket, it is possible to fry larger quantities at once.
Hinged Heating Element
- The heating rod easily folds upwards to facilitate cleaning of the stainless steel cooktop.
- Brings the water for cleaning the deep fryer to the appropriate temperature in the appliance itself.
Electronic Temperature Control
- The graduated temperature regulation (in 10°F increments) makes it possible to cook at precisely defined temperatures (water temperature of between 190°F and 212°F) or to steam at 100°C.
- Many delicate foods, such as fish, can be prevented from "falling apart" by being kept at a constant temperature below boiling point.
- With this function, food can also be gently heated up or kept warm for long periods without drying out or losing its flavor.
- Stainless steel protective cover that can be closed when the appliance is not in use.
- After running for four hours, the appliance automatically switches itself off if it receives no operator commands during this time.
- All Series 400 control knobs are designed to prevent unintentional activation of the appliance, because they need to be both pressed and rotated.
- Before a knob can be turned, it must be pushed through a clearly felt stop position.
- The temperature selection knobs on electrical appliances may then be turned in either direction, even past the zero position.
- The setting selected for a cooking zone via a particular knob position is then retained.
- A discreet circular orange light indicates active cooking zones.
- In gas appliances, rotation of the knob is limited to one direction; illumination of the ring is not possible.
Three Zone Basin
- The special three zone basin design of the electric deep fryer typifies the professional standard set by the Vario range.
- Zone 1 is a large, widened area at the top of the frying basin that prevents the oil from bubbling over.
- Zone 2 is the actual cooking zone and is located between the heating element and Zone 1.
- Situated below the heating element, Zone 3 is the "cold oil" zone.
- Here cooking residues are safely away from the frying food and any water released during cooking can accumulate far enough away from the heat and surface to prevent spitting.
- The special three-zone design of the electric deep fryer manifests the professional sophistication of the Vario series.
Automatic Cooking Timer (Optional)
- The time at which you desire one or more cooking zones to be switched off automatically can be selected up to 90 (CK) or 99 (VI) minutes in advance.
- The integral clock can be used as a timer independently of the function set for the appliance.
"Personalize Your Custom Cooktop"
- Allows specialty pieces to be combined with gas and electric units.
Connecting Strips Give Finished Look and Design
Gaggenau Vario 400 Series VF411610 Reviews