Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
With the VEWD's versatile moisture control and temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F, you can keep a plate warm, proof bread, or serve piping-hot soup. Dinner will always be the perfect temperature - no matter when you serve it.
90°F to 250°F
Hard Wire Direct with Separate 15 Amp Minimum 2-Wire with Ground Circuit; 120 VAC/50-60 Hz
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Interior Oven Dimensions
Overall Depth to End of Handle:
Overall Depth with Drawer Fully Extended:
Standard Cutout Width:
Standard Cutout Depth:
Standard Cutout Height:
Flush Mount Cutout Width:
Flush Mount Cutout Depth:
Flush Mount Cutout Height:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Professional Warming Features
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food.
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing.
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Largest drawer available.
- 20-1/2" wide by 6" high by 22-3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.).
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning.
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates the amount of moisture released from the drawer.
- Adjustments can be made without opening the drawer and affecting the interior temperature and humidity - open vent to keep foods crisp; close vent to keep foods moist.
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup.
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section.
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity.
- Powerful 450-watt element.
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element.
Commercial Construction and Design
- Commercial-type size and styling.
- Heavy-duty drawer handle and perimeter trim.
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation.
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knob with bezel.
Optional Warming Drawer Accessory
- Pan/Lid set - Five heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids.
- Two 2-1/2" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans.
- Two 4" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans.
- One 4" deep by 12" long by 10-1/2" wide pan.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM),
- Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and door handle brackets.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full complete unit.
- Lifetime limited stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.