Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The Viking Professional Series 27" built-in electric single oven delivers a spacious electric oven with premium features. With the largest oven cavity, patent pending convection system, and improved performance, these self-cleaning ovens raise the benchmark for ultra-premium kitchens.
Oven Volume (AHAM Standard):
3.6 Cu. Ft.
Oven Volume (Total):
4.1 Cu. Ft.
4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 30 Amp Electrical Connection. Unit Equipped with No.10 Ground Wire in Unit. Fuse Separately.
Maximum Amp Usage:
240V 24.0 Amps, 208V 20.8 Amps
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Interior Oven Dimensions
Overall Depth to Edge of Door:
Overall Depth with Door Open:
Standard Cutout Width:
Standard Cutout Depth:
Standard Cutout Height:
Flush Mount Width:
Flush Mount Depth:
Flush Mount Height:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs.
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack.
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside.
- Improved 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec convection cooking.
- Three-level conventional broil (convection features in top oven of double ovens only).
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Self-clean feature on all ovens.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels.
- Heavy-duty oven door handle.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
Multiple Design Options
- New! Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit.
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH).
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate, door handle brackets, and knob bezels.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s).
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.