30" Electric Range - VESC
The redesigned electric range provides both the largest oven capacity available and the largest convection fan on the market. TruGlide full-extension rack and three halogen lights add a world of convenience. And heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish offer precise control over the QuickCook surface elements - which reach full power in nearly three seconds.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Oven Capacity - AHAM:
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Surface Element Ratings
2,500 Watts / 1,000 Watts
240-208 VAC, 60 Hz, 50 Amp
Max Amp Usage:
240V - 59.0 Amps; 208V - 51.3 Amps
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Ledge:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 7/8" - 37"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages.
- Right front - 7" 1,800 watt element.
- Right rear - 7" 1,800 watt element.
- 800 watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements.
- Excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory.
- Left front - 6" 1,500 watt element.
- Left rear - dual element - 9" 2,500 watt element / 6" 1,000 watt element.
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type of cookware used.
- Exclusive! - largest oven cavity in the industry.
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards.
- Exclusive! patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack.
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish.
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS).
- Stainless Steel High Shelf (B30HS24SS)
- Stainless Steel 8" High Backguard (P30BG8SS)
- Stainless Steel Countertop Side Trim (P24CSTSS)
- Curb Base Front In Stainless Steel (P30CBF4SS)
- Stainless Steel Countertop Rear Trim (P30CRTSS)
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR),
- Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB).
- Two-year full - complete product
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.