The Verona brand of hand-made, quality cooking appliances is now available in North America. Exquisitely designed and manufactured in Italy, the Verona name has been the benchmark for durable and beautiful European professional appliances since 1958. Verona ranges, ovens, cook-tops and ventilation is the preferred brand of appliances featured in designer kitchens throughout Europe.
Now the Verona heritage of classically designed Italian appliances is available to North American consumers. Verona products carry the distinction of being certified ISO9002, a stringent qualification unsurpassed in the industry. They are proud of their line and eager to gain the trust of the people of the United States. With their extensive, time-proven line of appliances and ongoing commitment to quality and service, they intend to remain a viable alternative in the professional designer appliance marketplace.
Dimensions and Weight
Height w/o Backguard:
36 1/64" to 36 1/2"
Clock and Timer:
Conversion Kit Included
240V, 60 Hz, 40 Amp
Left Front Burner:
Right Front Burner:
1,000 to 16,000
Right Rear Burner:
Flame Failure Safety Device:
2.0 cu. ft.
Second Oven Capacity:
2.0 cu. ft.
- Cook top: 304 Stainless steel
- Rolled stainless steel griddle
- Porcelainized cast-iron grates and caps
- Flame failure safety device
- Full 8 inch back guard included
- 2 Pyrolytic self cleaning ovens
- Two European convection ovens with elements
- 2 Multi function electronic programmable ovens
- Touch control digital clocks and timers
- Two thermostatically controlled warming drawers
- Island trim (sold separately)