30" Electric Cooktop - VEC
Viking Professional Electric Cooktops provide commercial power and professional performance exactly where you need it. With surface elements that reach full power in three seconds, a triple element to accommodate a variety of cookware sizes, and a bridge element to create one continuous cooking surface - this electric cooktop delivers the ultimate in performance.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Right Front Element Rating:
8 1/2" @ 1,800 Watts
Right Rear Element Rating:
8 1/2" @ 1,800 Watts
Left Front Element Rating:
12" Triple @ 1,100/1,000/1,100 Watts
Left Rear Element Rating:
6 1/2" @ 1,200 Watts
Bridge Element Rating:
240-208/120 VAC; 50/60Hz
Maximum Amp Usage:
240V - 30.8 Amps; 208V - 30.8 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height To Top Of Cooking Surface:
Overall Height To Bottom Edge Of Frame:
28 3/4" Min. - 29 3/4" Max.
19 3/16" Min. - 20" Max.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook Surface Infrared Elements with ribbon technology reach full power in three seconds.
- Provides fast cooking with nearly all cookware.
- Up to 7 cooking zones including a 12" 3,200 watt triple element provide space and power options for most cookware.
- Bridge element connects front and rear elements to create a continuous heated surface for oversized cookware or optional griddle accessory.
- Infrared energy transfer provides fast cooking, regardless of type of cookware used.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning.
- Durable, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface and laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning.
- Removable knobs for quick, simple cleaning.
- Child proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use.
- Element lights indicate hot surfaces and active elements.
- Portable non-stick cast aluminum griddle fits over bridge and elements for griddling or defrosting food.
The Industry's Best and Most Comprehensive Warranty
- 3-year full - complete product.
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- 5-year limited - electric element components.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.