48" Sealed Burner Dual Fuel Range - VDSC
From the delicate VariSimmer setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all burner four burners, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the new TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner included on select models, six burner. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even your most challenging recipes.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Right Oven Capacity:
4.7 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven Capacity:
2.6 Cu. Ft.
Right Oven Capacity - AHAM:
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven Capacity - AHAM:
2.2 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
1 x 18,500 BTU
Brass Sealed Burners:
5 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
240-208 VAC, 60 Hz, 50 Amp
Max Amp Usage:
240V - 37.0 Amps; 208V - 32.0 Amps
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Width - Right:
Overall Width - Left:
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Ledge:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 7/8" - 37"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner system.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive! VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive! Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control (right oven).
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven).
- GourmetGlo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven).
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports.
- Comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide full extension oven racks (left oven has two racks).
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility (left oven has one light).
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes in right oven includes:
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
- High performance cooking modes in left oven includes:
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- One-piece control panel assembly.
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate.
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor.
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid.
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan.
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR),
- Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB).
- Island Trim - P48TII (Shipped Standard with 48" Range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P48BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P48CBF4
- Bamboo Cover For Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Black Knob Kits - BKGCC48
- White Knob Kits - WKGCC48
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDF
- TruGlide Oven Rack - TESO301
- Three-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.