36" Sealed Burner Dual Fuel Electronic Control Range - VDSC
The electronic control range harnesses professional power with a new user-friendly control system. A combination knob and push-button interface provides easy, precision control as well as a sleek look. Mirrored displays reveal temperature, function, and timer information when activated, then disappear when not in use. The dual fuel system also provides maximum convenience and performance with a large-capacity electric oven and sealed gas burners - including the TruPowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
5.6 Cu. Ft.
Overall Capacity - AHAM:
4.9 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
1 x 18,500 BTU (Front Right)
Brass Sealed Burners:
5 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
240-208 VAC, 60 Hz, 40 Amp
Max Amp Usage:
240V - 28.5 Amps; 208V - 24.7 Amps
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Ledge:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 7/8" - 37"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design.
- Additional features and functions associated with custom designed electronic controls.
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use or can be set to disappear when not in use.
- Automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode.
- Perfectly cooking meats to lock in juices and flavor.
- Meat Probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to worry about undercooking.
- Timed Bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then drop into a 150°F HOLD mode when cooking time is complete.
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent of the range oven.
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being activated when the oven is not in use.
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display.
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting.
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display.
- Sabbath Mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work" restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement.
- Exclusive! VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner system.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive! VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive! Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide™ full extension oven rack.
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
- Hi, Med and Low Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- One-piece control panel assembly.
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven.
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR),
- Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB).
- Island Trim - P36TII (Shipped Standard with 36" Range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P36BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDF
- TruGlide Oven Rack - TESO301
- Three-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.