36 Inch Pro-Style Dual-Fuel Range with 5.6 cu. ft. ProFlow Convection Oven
Enhance your kitchen with this dual-fuel range by Viking. From the delicate VariSimmer setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all burner four burners, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The SureSpark Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking. The Custom dual fuel range also offers the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market. TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom. Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
5.6 Cu. Ft.
Overall Capacity - AHAM:
4.9 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
1 x 18,500 BTU (Front Right)
Brass Sealed Burners:
5 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
240-208 VAC, 60 Hz, 40 Amp
Max Amp Usage:
240V - 28.5 Amps; 208V - 24.7 Amps
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Ledge:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 7/8" - 37"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
VSH Pro Sealed Burner System
- Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- The VariSimmer setting on all burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
Porcelainized Cooking Surface
- The raised edges of the one-piece porcelainized cooking surface works to completely contain spills.
SureSpark Ignition System
- The SureSpark Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
TruConvec Convection Cooking
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection
- Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions.
Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler
- Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from the broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
Concealed Bake Element
- Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.