Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
As every cook knows, perfection is a never-ending process. And the new dual fuel sealed burner range is proof of that. From the delicate VariSimmer setting to the 15,000 BTU front burner, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The redesigned range also offers the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even your most challenging recipes.
Surface Burner Rating:
15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
Griddle Burner Rating:
240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges.
Maximum Amp Usage:
240V - 6098 Watts; 25.4 Amps, 208V - 4757 Watts; 22.9 Amps
Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Height to Top of Side Trim:
35 7/8" to 37"
Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:
Additions to Base Height to Top of High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Oven Interior Dimensions
Oven Interior Width:
Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Size (AHAM):
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Oven Interior Size (Overall):
4.7 Cu. Ft.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-type cooking power
- Exclusive VSH (Vari-Simmer to High) Patented Sealed Burner System
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition every time
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Range available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ),
- Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/brackets, drip tray pull, and knob bezels
- 8" High Backguard - P30BG8
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- One-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted
Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
MFG SKU VDSC530-4B
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.