30" Double Electric French-Door Oven - VDOF
The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance that Viking has built its reputation on. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm's reach.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Upper Oven Capacity:
4.2 Cu. Ft.
Lower Oven Capacity:
4.1 Cu. Ft.
Features & Performance
11 (Two-Element Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof)
Yes; 10 Pass
Concealed 10 Pass
Yes; with Alarm
Yes, with Steam
4-Wire Ground; 240V, 50 Amps
Maximum Amp Usage:
240 VAC - 40.0 Amps; 208 VAC - 34.7 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To Edge Of Door:
Overall Depth with Door Open:
Interior Depth AHAM - Upper:
Interior Depth AHAM - Lower:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Industry-Leading Oven Capacity
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry.
11 High Performance Cooking Modes for Versatile Performance Include:
- TruConvec Convection Cook
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System has the largest fan in the industry for superior air circulation, meaning tastier and more evenly-cooked foods.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow.
Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler
- Provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready Preheat
- Ensures super-fast preheating.
Concealed 10-Pass Dual Bake Element
- Provides precise temperature control.
- Recessed bake element makes it safer to add and remove items from the oven.
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions.
- Comes equipped with six oven racks including two TruGlide Full Extension Racks in the upper oven.
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility
Timed Bake Function
- Allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete.
Meat Probe Feature in Upper Oven
- Sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy.
- Three-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s).
- Five-year limited - electric heating elements.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.