Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
24" Professional Dishwasher - VDB301
This Energy Star dishwasher combines powerful cleaning with quiet efficiency. Both the heavy-duty Diamond-Brite stainless steel inner tank and wash arms are the largest in the industry. Spacious racks easily accommodate a dinner party worth of plates, cookware, and utensils. And a five-stage filtration system ensures spot-free dishes.
This dishwasher uses 284 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
15.0 Amps, 120VAC/60 Hz; 3'9" Electrical Cord 3 Prong Plug Supplied with Unit.
Water-Heating Element Rating:
Inlet Water Temperature:
Inlet Water Pressure Operating Range:
10 to 125 psi
Inlet Water Hose:
5' Braided Stainless Steel Water Line with 3/8" Compression Fitting Connected To Dishwasher
7' 1/2" ID "Crimp-Proof" Flexible Drain Hose Attached To Dishwasher, Connections Provided For 5/8", 3/4" or 1", Cut As Required
Drain Hose High Loop Required:
Height From Floor - 20" Min.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth From Rear To Edge Of Side:
23 5/8" - Includes Door Panel
Overall Depth From Rear with Door Open:
Overall Height From Floor:
33 7/8" Min. - 35" Max.
34" Min. - 35" Max.
*** Black, White and Exclusive Finishes Are **SPECIAL ORDER**. Allow 8 weeks for delivery. ***
Multi-Level Power Wash
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms.
- Largest and most powerful in industry.
- Flexible-Fluid Coupling is block-proof and provides a direct water feed - Exclusive.
- DishGuard Protector prevents blockage from lower rack load and protects dishes.
- Sliding detergent/rinse agent dispenser.
Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal System - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes.
- Removable coarse strainer.
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full force self-cleaning jets.
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter.
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms.
- Ultra-hard food waste disposer.
Sure-Temp Water Heating
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring excellent washing results.
- 1,200 watt HydroFlo water heater.
Condensate Quick Dry
- Moisture condenses on the cooler stainless steel tank and door and drains to sump area.
- Quick and efficient drying.
Quiet Clean Performance Package
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible.
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining.
- Sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation.
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt Racks
- Accommodates 15 international place settings of china in a single load.
- Fully usable and extendable nylon coated racks.
- One-piece silverware/cutlery basket with lids.
- Four rows of one-piece three-position fold-down tines.
- Roller Bearing Upper Rack.
- One-piece stemware cradle/cup shelf.
- Three rows of multi-position Hold-Tight dividers - Exclusive.
Additional Construction and Safety Features
- Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly polished to protect long-term appearance - Exclusive.
- Largest dishwasher tank/door.
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front.
- Backflow prevention valve.
- Overflow protector in base pan.
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch, and start button.
- Delay Start (Up To 4 Hours)
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK) and White (WH).
- Three-year full covers complete dishwasher.
- Lifetime limited covers tank and inner door.
- Five-year limited covers electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies, and water distribution system.
- Ninety day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.