Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Available in 14 exclusive Viking finishes, including stainless steel, these chimney wall hoods extend the original Viking look from floor to ceiling, while eliminating odor, smoke, grease, and vapor with silent efficiency.
600 int./900 ext./1200 ext. CFM
120VAC/60Hz, 6.0/8.7/6.1 Amps
Recommended Duct Sizes
DIV600 (600 CFM Interior):
DEV900 (900 CFM Exterior):
DEV1200 (1200 CFM Exterior):
41 7/8" (106.4 cm)
18" (45.7 cm)
24" (61.0 cm)
Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor turns ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Heat lamp is standard (250-watt bulb not included)
Interior- or Exterior-Power Ventilators
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 600 CFM (DIV600) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) and 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DIL900) and 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits
- Both interior- and exterior-power ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Adjustable duct cover comes standard with hood (for 8' to 9' ceilings)
- Canopy finish matches hood canopy finish
Other Installation Accessories Available
- Extend height of duct cover by up to 12 inches (for 10' ceilings)
- Color finishes to match hood canopy/duct cover finish
- Fold up/down, heavy-duty warming shelves hold cookware and condiments
- May be used with heat lamp to keep food warm
- Two shelves - each is 15 7/8" wide by 10 1/8" deep
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
- Protect wall space below hood
- Create a continuous finish between cooking surface and hood
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
- Decorative, yet functional trim must be factory-installed
- Available for front of hood in Chrome (CR) or Brass (BR) finish
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Almond (AL), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Forest Green (FG), Viking Blue (VB), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Eggplant (EP)
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Interior/Exterior Blowers Available Under "Accessories" Tab
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.