Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Full-Height Wine Cellar - VCWB
The Professional full-height wine cellar provides horizontal storage for up to 150 bottles of your favorite vintages. The exclusive TriTemp Storage System features three separate temperate zones to preserve different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures. Full-width shelves pull out for easy access to standard, magnum, and half-size bottles.
TriTemp Storage System:
Electronic Control Center:
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached To Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth To Rear Edge Of Side Trim:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Handle Bracket:
82 3/4" Min. - 84 1/16" Max.
82 7/8" Min. - 84 1/16" Max.
- Exclusive TriTemp Storage System provides three independent temperature zones.
- Preserves different types of wine at optimal serving temperatures.
- Settings are adjustable in each zone from 43° to 65°F (6° to 18°C).
- Electronic Control Center constantly monitors and maintains the set temperature in each zone within 1.5°F (.83°C).
- Exclusive glass control pad.
- 15 shelves accommodate up to 150 full-size wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks moist.
- Stores standard, magnum, and half-size bottles.
- Full-width shelves pull out for easy access and are fully removable for easy cleaning.
- Exclusive - two convertible wine shelves adjust to allow for bottle display and are excellent for allowing bottles to settle before serving.
- Shelves are coated to reduce vibration and hold bottles snugly in place.
- Maintains constant 60% humidity level.
- Ultraviolet-resistant tempered glass and black interior protects wine from harmful light.
- Lower zone has raised maple facings for additional ultraviolet protection.
- Low-intensity interior lighting.
- Displays wine with minimal heat and light output.
- Turns on when door is opened or by switch.
- High-temperature and open-door alarms may be connected to a home security system.
- Keyed lock on door for extra security.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Fully removable shelves for easy cleaning.
- Power Interruption Switch completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning and light tube replacement.
- Front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently.
- Adjustable-height lower kick plate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Dual-magnet/spring assist door seal system automatically closes wine cellar door.
- Door stops are factory set at 110° swing.
- Easily adjust to 90° or 120° swing.
- Must be ordered either right or left hinge (specify R or L after model number).
- Available in a clear glass door.
- May be ordered with brass accent for nameplate and handle endcaps.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL2, PSSPR2, DSSPL2, DSSPR2).
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-30).
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.