Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Freestanding Refrigerator/Freezers are also available in a side-by-side model with a through-the-door ice and water dispenser. Its premium filter ensures the purest water and cubed or crushed ice, while the lock prevents unwanted dispensing and easy cleanup.
This refrigerator uses 557 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $61.77.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Approximate Shipping Weight:
304 Lbs. (136.8 kg)
Overall Interior Dimensions
14.0 Cu. Ft.
23.1 Cu. Ft.
Depth with Handles:
30" (76.2 cm)
Depth without Handles:
27 1/2" (69.7 cm)
Depth without Door:
24" (61.0 cm)
"Counter Depth" Design
- Counter Depth design integrates with surrounding cabinetry.
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Temperature adjustable Meat Savor/Produce Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Full-width humidity-adjustable, see-through produce drawer.
- Full-width deli storage drawer with tempered glass spill-proof shelf.
- Three slide-out adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves.
- In-the-door dairy compartment with cover.
- Additional storage in three large door gallon door bins, one can storage bin, one shallow door bin, and one fixed-position door shelf.
- Separate adjustable temperature control for door bin area.
Ice and Water Dispenser Features
- Through-the-door dispenser provides cubed ice, crushed ice and chilled water in easy one-hand operation.
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water and ice supply by filtering bad tastes, odors, sediment and harmful contaminants.
- Lock prevents unwanted dispensing and allows for easy cleaning.
- Dispenser light can be turned on for continuous use or set to illuminate when dispenser is in use.
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Three adjustable wire shelves; one fixed-position wire shelf.
- Three slide-out wire baskets.
- Additional storage in three adjustable door bins; one fixed-position door shelf.
- Factory installed automatic ice maker.
Electronic Control Features
- Electronic controls with LCD display allow adjustment of refrigerator and freezer temperature settings from the front of the door.
- Water filter status light indicates when water filter needs replacing.
- Max Ice and Max Cool features.
- Door open alarm warns when door has been ajar for five minutes.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray with cover.
- Professional top grilles.
Finish and Design Options
- Stainless steel doors with gray cabinet sides and top.
- For the built-in look, use the Side Trim (FRSTKS2) and Grille Kit (PFRGKS2).
- For the wrapped look, use the Side Panel (FRSPKS2), Top (FRTOPS2), and Grille Kit (PFRGKS2).
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.