Remote Blowers (Requires Roof Mount Plate)
Required Roof Mount Plate for VTR1030D and VTR1330E
Required Roof Mount Plate for VTR630D
A Thermador kitchen is more luxurious, more efficient and more beautiful than any other kitchen. Because for seven decades, Thermador has been at the forefront of fusing the art and science of design and ingenuity. From introducing the first built-in oven almost 50 years ago to revolutionizing gas cooktops with the patented Star Burner; and from designing the first retractable downdraft ventilation system to advancing speed cooking technology; Thermador has helped transform the American kitchen.
As you explore new culinary possibilities in your state-of-the-art Thermador kitchen, powerful Thermador ventilation systems dutifully work to keep the air in your kitchen and home fresh and clean. These powerful systems tackle unwanted smoke, grease, heat and odors quietly and efficiently with ventilation power that ranges from 400 to 1400 CFM and come in a variety of styles and configurations that will complement any kitchen design.
Wall or Island
Professional Series Custom Hood Inserts Are Designed for Installation with All Professional-Style Cooktops and Ranges
VTI610D VTI1010D (Purchased Separately)
VTR630D VTR1030D VTR1330E (Requires Roof Plate for Roof Mount - 600 CFM/RFPLT600; 1000 CFM and 1300 CFM/RFPLT1000)
Clean Filter Reminder:
Electrical Motor Rating:
10.2 Amps @ 120V AC 60Hz
15 Amps (min.) @ 120V AC 60Hz
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Remote Control and Low-Profile Baffle Filters
28", 33 7/8" or 43 7/8"
27 1/8", 33" or 43"
- Filters are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Deep capture area allows for efficient capture of smoke and steam
- Suitable for wall or island applications
- Stainless steel button controls
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Dishwasher safe aluminum mesh filters
- All-stainless steel baffle filters are available
- Built-in Clean Filter Reminder light
- Delayed shutoff tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Thermador Custom Hood Inserts within custom hood applications create a seamless design with wall or island applications.
- Thermador Professional Series Custom Hoods Inserts may be installed above a Thermador Professional Cooktop or Range to create a convenient cooking center.
- Hood installation height above a cooktop can vary.
- Professional Rangetops and Ranges require that minimum distances be maintained from the cooking surface to combustible materials (i.e. a wood covering around the insert).
- These minimum distances range from 30" to 40" and can vary from product to product by manufacturer/
- Refer to the installation manual of the rangetop or range prior ro the design and installation of the custom hood insert.
- These hoods are designed to be used for vertical discharge.
- A blower must be purchased separately.