Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
At 24" standard cabinet depth, this exceptionally efficient refrigerator/freezer integrates amazing cold storage capacity into your kitchen. French doors open wide to offer full access to the refrigerator and its four large door bins. Two moisture-adjustable produce drawers and the temperature adjustable meat savor drawer add versatile store options. Down below, the freezer pulls out at perfect-reach height with slide out baskets for neat and easy storage.
This refrigerator uses 523 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 35 psi; Maximum 120 psi
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Interior Dimensions
14.8 Cu. Ft.
19.8 Cu. Ft.
Width with Side Panels:
Depth to Front Edge of Cabinet:
Depth to Front of Door:
Depth to Front of Handle Endcap:
Height to Top of Door:
69 7/8" Min. to 70 5/8" Max.
Height to Top of Hinge Cap:
69 5/8" Min. to 70 3/8" Max.
Height to Top of Cabinet:
68 3/8" Min. to 69 1/8" Max.
Height Addition of Top Grilles:
71 7/8" Min. to 72 5/8" Max.
Height Addition of Top Grilles:
When installing into a cutout, the edge of the door must be 2 7/8" from the adjacent countertop cabinet.
- Refrigerator - 14.8 cu. ft.
- 24" Cabinet Depth design integrates with surrounding cabinetry.
- Optional accessory kits available to create "built-in" or "wrapped" looks.
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient.
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Temperature adjustable Meat Savor/Produce Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with separate temperature control.
- Two moisture-adjustable, see-through produce drawers.
- Three slide-out adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves; one small stationary glass shelf.
- In-the-door dairy compartment with cover.
- Additional storage in four large door bins and two small door bins; two of the large door bins store gallon containers.
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Three slide-out baskets (two half-width upper baskets; one full-width lower basket).
Ice and Water Dispenser Features
- Electronic controls with LCD display allows adjustment of refrigerator and freezer temperature settings from front of door.
- Through-the-door dispenser provides cubed ice, and chilled water in easy one-hand operation.
- Easy Fill option accommodates large containers.
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water supply by filtering bad tastes, odors, sediment, and harmful contaminants.
- Water filter status indicator signals when to order replacement filters.
- LED dispenser lighting can be set to run continuously or to illuminate when room lighting is low.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray with cover.
- Replacement water filter - RWFFR
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only.
- Stainless steel door with gray cabinet sides and top.
- Two-year full - complete unit.
- Six-year full - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- 12-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.