Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Matching the classic Viking look, the French-door Professional Series model opens wide to reveal features like two-moisture-adjustable see-through produce drawers, premium water filter, and see-through egg container for 24 eggs. The electronic "door open" alarm warns when a door has been ajar for five minutes.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 35 psi; Maximum 100 psi
Approximate Shipping Weight:
327 Lbs. (148.7 kg)
Overall Interior Dimensions
14.1 Cu. Ft. (399 Liters)
5.5 Cu. Ft. (156 Liters)
19.6 Cu. Ft. (555 Liters)
Width with Side Panels:
35 7/8" (91.1 cm)
Height from Bottom:
70 1/8" (178.1 cm)
Height from Bottom with Tops/Grilles:
71 7/8" (182.6 cm)
Depth to Front of Door:
26 3/4" (67.9 cm)
70 1/2" (179.0 cm)
Height with Tops/Grilles:
72" (182.9 cm)
24" (61.0 cm) Min.
When installing into a cutout, the edge of the door must be 2 7/8" (7.3 cm) from the adjacent countertop cabinet.
"Cabinet Depth" Design
- "Cabinet Depth" design (24" deep side panels) integrates with surrounding cabinetry
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Temperature adjustable Meat Savor/Produce Drawer can be set for either produce, or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Two moisture-adjustable, see through produce drawers
- Four slide-out adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves; one stationary glass shelf
- In-the-door dairy compartment with cover
- Additional storage in five large door bins; two bins store gallon containers
- Internal filtered water dispensing
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water supply by filtering bad tastes, odor, sediment and harmful contaminants
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Factory installed automatic icemaker
Electronic Control Features
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readouts maintain the selected temperature in both refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Water filter indicator light illuminates when water filter needs replacing
- Max ice feature sets freezer temperature to optimum setting for maximum ice production
- Door open alarm warns when door has been ajar for five minutes
- High temperature alarm warns if freezer or refrigerator temperatures exceed normal operating temperatures
- Vacation mode allows the freezer to defrost less frequently, conserving energy
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs
- Glass butter tray with cover
Installation Accessories Available
Finish and Design Options
- Stainless steel door with black cabinet sides and top
- Optional side trim and grille kits for finished "built-in" look
- Optional side panels, grille kits and top for finished "wrapped" look
- Two-year full - covers complete unit
- Six-year full - sealed refrigeration system and automatic icemaker
- Twelve-year limited - sealed refrigeration system (includes compressor, condenser, dryer/strainer, evaporator, and connecting tubing)
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items