Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Integrating easily into any conventional kitchen, the Viking bottom-mount professional model perfectly complements the entire Viking professional series. Frost-free features include two moisture-adjustable see-through produce drawers, large door bins and premium water filter.
This refrigerator uses 452 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 35 psi; Maximum 120 psi
Approx. Shipping Weight:
327 Lbs. (148.7 kg)
Overall Interior Dimensions
14.4 Cu. Ft.
19.9 Cu. Ft.
Width with Side Panels:
35 7/8" (91.1 cm)
Depth To Front Edge of Side Trim:
23 1/2" (59.7 cm)
Depth To Front Edge of Top Grille:
26 3/4" (67.9 cm)
Depth To Front of Handle Cap:
28 3/4" (73.0 cm)
70 1/8" (178.1 cm) Min. to 70 7/8" (180.0 cm) Max.
Height with Top Grilles:
71 7/8" (182.6 cm) Min. to 72 5/8" (184.5 cm) Max.
70 1/2" (179.0 cm)
Height with Top Grilles:
72" (182.9 cm)
When installing into a cutout, the edge of the door must be 2 7/8" (7.3 cm) from the adjacent countertop cabinet.
"Cabinet Depth" Design
- "Cabinet Depth" design (24" deep side panels) integrates with surrounding cabinetry.
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Temperature adjustable MeatSavor/Produce Drawer can be set for either produce, or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Two moisture-adjustable, see through produce drawers.
- Four slide-out adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves; one stationary glass shelf.
- In-the-door dairy compartment with cover.
- Additional storage in three half-width and one full width door bins.
- Internal filtered water dispensing.
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water supply by filtering bad tastes, odor, sediment and harmful contaminants.
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Factory installed automatic icemaker.
Electronic Control Features
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readouts maintain the selected temperature in both refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Water filter indicator light illuminates when water filter needs replacing.
- Max ice feature sets freezer temperature to optimum setting for maximum ice production.
- Door open alarm warns when door has been ajar for five minutes.
- High temperature alarm warns if freezer or refrigerator temperatures exceed normal operating temperatures.
- Vacation mode allows the freezer to defrost less frequently, conserving energy.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray with cover.
Optional Installation Accessories
Finish and Design Options
- Stainless steel door with gray cabinet sides and top.
- For the built-in look, use the Side Trim (FRSTKLB or FRSTKRB) and Grille Kits (PFRGKLB or PFRGKRB).
- For the wrapped look, use the Side Panel (FRSPKLB or FRSPKRB), Top (FRTOP), and Grille Kits (PFRGKLB or PFRGKRB).
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.