Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
36" Quiet Cool Bottom-Mount Refrigerator/Freezer - VCBB
The Professional Series bottom-mount refrigerator/freezer features a drawer-style freezer compartment to store frozen foods neatly and offer easier access to bulky items. With the freezer located below, the large-capacity refrigerator compartment stores fresh foods at an easy-to-reach level.
This refrigerator uses 568 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $62.99.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 20 psi; Maximum 120 psi
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Interior Dimensions
15.3 Cu. Ft.
20.4 Cu. Ft.
Overall Depth To Front Edge Of Side Trim:
Overall Depth To Front Of Top Grille:
Overall Depth To Front Of Handle Endcap:
Overall Height From Bottom:
82 3/4" - 84 1/16"
35 5/8" - 35 3/4"
82 7/8" - 84 1/16"
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
- 15.3 cu. ft. refrigerator.
ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable speed DC Overdrive compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity.
Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores.
- Enhances food preservation.
- Never needs replacing / no filter required.
- Plasmacluster is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Fresh food items are at or above waist level, allowing less bending and stooping to retrieve food.
- Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes.
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage.
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables.
- Easy access even with door at 90° opening.
- One full-width and four half-width adjustable tempered-glass shelves allow customized shelf placement.
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift- up covers.
- Additional storage in four large, aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts - three are adjustable.
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens.
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often.
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods.
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball bearing rollers which glide on a steel track.
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal.
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment; ideal for fragile or frequently used items.
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large capacity ice bucket.
- Ice container slides out with upper freezer basket for easy access to ice.
- Ice container is "positively located" so its always in position to catch dispensing cubes when the freezer drawer is closed.
- Ice maker is deactivated when the freezer is open, ensuring ice won't dispense when the drawer is open.
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the fresh food door and/or freezer drawer have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use.
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently.
- 24" depth keeps items in back within comfortable reach.
- Spillproof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers.
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup.
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing.
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Tru-Flush design allows refrigerator/freezer to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Exterior moisture control system prevents condensation.
- Heavy-duty commercial-style door handles.
- Dual-magnet door seal system automatically closes door within 30° of the refrigerator or freezer compartment.
- Door stops are factory set at 110° swing.
- Easily adjust to 90° or 120° swing.
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille.
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space.
- Four independent, front adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray and cover.
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL3, PSSPR3, DSSPL3, DSSPR3).
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-36).
- 72" wide upper grille kit (DDBRTGK72-SS).
- For use with installation of two 36" wide bottom-mount refrigerator/freezers side-by-side.
- Creates a "single unit" look.
- Available in Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Black (BK), Burgundy (BU), Dijon (DN), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CM), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Graphite Gray (GG), Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB),
- Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stainless Steel (SS), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB), Wasabi (WS), White (WH).
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking 10 After 10 Savings Event - Get 10% Cash Back on Amount Spent Over $10,000
Viking 10 After 10 Savings Event - Get 10% Cash Back on Amount Spent Over $10,000
Get 10% Cash Back for any amount spent over $10,000 on qualifying Viking Major Appliances
For example, spend $25,000 on your complete Viking Dream Kitchen and receive $1,500 back (i.e. $25,000 - $10,000 = $15,000 qualifying amount)
Qualifying products include all Viking Professional 5 and 7 Series products, Tuscany, and Outdoor
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Viking Professional Series VCBB5361RBK Reviews