Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Custom wall hood applications call for custom built-in ventilation systems - and no one builds them better than Viking. Heavy-duty in construction, they feature interior/exterior ventilator kits, heat sensor, halogen lights with dimmer control, heat lamps, and dishwasher safe filters.
1200 int./1200 ext./1500 ext. CFM
120VAC/60Hz, 11.1/8.4/9.1 Amps
Recommended Duct Sizes
VIV1200 (1200 CFM Interior):
VEV1200 (1200 CFM Exterior):
VEV1500 (1500 CFM Exterior):
52 1/4" (132.7 cm)
17 1/4" (43.8 cm)
21 7/8" (55.8 cm)
Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights provide better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumers to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Two heat lamps standard (250-watt bulbs not included)
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease; making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 1,200 CFM (VIV1200) interior-power ventilator kits
- 1,200 CFM (VEV1200) and 1,500 CFM (VEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Interior/Exterior Blowers Available Under "Accessories" Tab
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.