Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
Interior Ventilator Kits:
600 CFM or 1,200 CFM
Exterior Ventilator Kits:
900 CFM or 1,200 CFM
In-Line Ventilator Kits:
900 CFM or 1,200 CFM
Interior Duct Size:
Interior - Maximum Amps:
Exterior - Maximum Amps:
In-Line - Maximum Amps:
Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application.
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling.
- Virtually seamless design.
- Halogen lights provide better visibility and efficiency.
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumers to leave dimmer in favorite position.
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Heat lamp standard (250-watt bulb not included).
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air.
- Especially designed for use with commercial-type products.
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning.
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease; making cleanup quick and easy.
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned.
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning.
- Ventilator kits sold separately.
- 600 CFM (VINV600) or 1,200 CFM (VINV1200) interior-power ventilator kits.
- 900 CFM (DEV900) or 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits.
- 900 CFM (DIL900) or 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits.
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting.
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator.
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods.
- Use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.