30" Under Cabinet Range Hood
This sleek stainless steel under-cabinet range hood incorporates Whirlpool's easy FIT system. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting, and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cut-out in three easy steps. First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection; second, position hood and attach to cabinet; third, complete electrical connection to hood. Now the only thing left to do is use it. This is based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections. Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
Once installed, the hood features a two-speed 350 CFM ventilation fan. There is cooktop lighting so you never miss a beat. The hood performs at a quiet 7 sones.
Configuration and Overview
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps:
- First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection.
- Second, position hood and attach to cabinet.
- Third, complete electrical connection to hood.
Premium Hood Sound Levels
- This hood features the quiet operation of 7 sones at the hood's highest speed with 3 fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
Powerful 3-Speed 350 CFM Fan
- Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With a powerful three-speed 350 CFM fan, this hood can keep up with almost any cooktop and style of cooking.
3-1/4" x 10" Damper
- Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.