30 Inch Under-Cabinet Range Hood with 190 CFM
The time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time. Once installed, homeowners enjoy the quiet operation of 5.3 sones at its highest speed with two fan speeds and recirculation option. This way, the vent hood doesn't disturb family time in the kitchen. And when cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air, a 190 CFM fan takes care of it.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
Configuration and Overview
Exterior or Recirculating
Style and Extras
Removable Grease Filter:
Dimensions and Weight
One person. No measuring. Easy install.
- Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time.
- The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps.
- First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection. Second, position hood and attach to cabinet.
- Third, complete electrical connection to hood.
- Now the only thing left to do is use it.
- Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections.
- Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
Economy Hood Sound Levels
- Keep the hood from disturbing family time in the kitchen. This hood features the quiet operation of 4.5 sones at the hood's highest speed with 2 fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
Two-Speed, 190 CFM Fan
- Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With 190 CFM and two fan speeds, this hood pairs well with many cooktops and most cooking methods.
- Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
3-1/4" x 10" Damper
- Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.