ILVE is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all ILVE's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. ILVE products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
Available at AJ Madison.
ILVE On an International Level
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. ILVE products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union, the United States and Canada. Presently ILVE distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. ILVE's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. ILVE leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future. Renowned for innovation and superior design, ILVE gas and dual fuel ranges come in 8 finishes. A host of options gives you the opportunity to custom design your own range.
3.0 cu. ft.
Total Power Rating:
Oven Temperature Range:
75° - 500°
Oven Control Type:
Digital and Knobs
Preheat Indicator Lamp:
Quick Start Function:
Clock and Timer:
Continuous Clean Panels:
Stainless Back Guard:
Full Size Warming Drawer:
Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:
4 Sealed Glss Cooktop
Cooktop Control Type:
Rear Right Rapid Burner:
2,300W-3,200W Boost; 8 1/4"
Front and Rear Left Burners (2):
1,850W-2,500W Boost; 7"
Front Right Standard:
1,400W-1,800W Boost; 5 3/4"
120V/240V; 60 Hz; 50A
Dimensions and Weights
Internal Oven Width:
Internal Oven Depth:
Internal Oven Height:
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is sealed very quickly. Preheating is generally unnecessary. As there is no top or bottom heat, the whole area of the oven can be utilized. This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the spit and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking. Suitable for chops, sausages, kebabs etc.
- Suitable for roast meats in general for example fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables.
- This operates like a conventional eletric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits.
- Three special glasses keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low. Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels. All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving.
Class A for Performance and Consumption
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range.
Sealed Glass Top
- Any spillage will stay on top of the unit.
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use.