Liebherr UPR 503 24" Undercounter Pull-Out Refrigerator
The UPR 503 takes both the designer and the user in mind, offering convenient features and design flexibility to fit any home. The universally designed pull-out refrigerator can be adjusted in height and depth to match that of the counterspace, providing an optimal fit for countertops up to 34 inches high. Like all Liebherr integrated units, the UPR 503 uses door-on-door technology, allowing custom panels to be affixed directly onto the appliance door, ensuring seamless integration with custom cabinetry, as well as easy installation.
The practical pull-out shelves and the pull-out compartment with full extension allow food to be stored safely and with optimum access. Equipped with SoftTelescopic, the pull-out compartment has a convenient and safe self-retracting system and a gentle SoftSystem.
32 5/16" - 34 5/16"
ENERGY STAR Rated
- Liebherr refrigerators help produce less energy waste and greenhouse gas emissions with the goal of having the least damaging effect on the environment, while offering solutions that help consumers conserve energy.
- The automatic SuperCool function lowers the refrigerator temperature down as far as 35°F for as long as 12 hours - ideal for rapidly cooling freshly stored food.
Soft Telescopic System
- The fully extendable pull-out fridge compartment is mounted on telescopic rails with soft stop and self-closing. It has a practical bottle shelf and a removable fruit and vegetable drawer.
- The large drawer can also be divided into two equal-sized compartments, with further storage space underneath.
- The innovative LED lighting provides a new standard of illumination for the interior. LED technology means that the lighting can be integrated to save space.
- Food can be stored securely and accessed easily on the two pull-out glass shelves. Rails can be used to variably partition the glass shelves according to storage requirements.
Vario Toe Kick
- All four height-adjustable feet permit adjustment from the front within a 2" range. In addition, the ventilation grille can be adjusted within a range of 2" to match the front of the kitchen units.
Digital Temperature Controls
- Comfort electronics, with easy-to-use controls, ensure that the selected temperature is precisely maintained. The target temperature is displayed in the MagicEye by LEDs.
- Noise is kept to a minimum with virtually silent, speed controlled, specially - absorbed compressors, and a low noise cooling circuit, ensuring exact performance, energy efficiency and SuperQuiet operation.