ILVE is a company that believes in safety and quality. This belief has been demonstrated in all ILVE's products, made and admired for over 50 years. The wealth of experience gained during this period together with a specific know-how in gas and electric household cooking appliances has resulted in an advanced and safe technology mixed with a superior design and unique styling. ILVE products range follows the latest design and compliments the latest trends in furnishing, thanks to which they are simple to be used and which will enhance any type of interior decoration.
ILVE On an International Level
All products are manufactured according to International Standards and their quality is continuously controlled by world major Certification Institutes. ILVE products are certified to CE and CSA standards allowing them free entry to all Member Countries within the European Union, the United States and Canada. Presently ILVE distributes its products in more than 40 countries worldwide. ILVE's mission is to offer the widest choice of cooking appliances to meet any special kitchen requirements through the leadership in design and technical innovation. ILVE leads in quality, safety, design and equipment range and has confidence to maintain this lead in the future. Renowned for innovation and superior design, ILVE gas and dual fuel ranges come in 8 finishes. A host of options gives you the opportunity to custom design your own range.
3.0 cu. ft.
Oven Bake Power:
Oven Broil Power:
Preheat Indicator Lamp:
Yes with Timer
LP Conversion Kit:
Continuous Clean Panels:
Yes with Upper Handrail
Stainless Back Guard:
Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:
Center Burner Dual Triple Ring:
Left Front Burner:
Right Front Burner:
Right Rear Burner:
Cooktop Control Type:
Flame Failure Safety Device:
Cast Iron Steak Pans:
120V; 60 Hz; 2A
Back Guard Height:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- This provides a more even heat than a conventional oven and food is sealed very quickly. As there is no top or bottom heat the whole area of the oven can be utilized. This setting is ideal for batch baking or cooking a complete meal.
- A fast intensive form of cooking, suitable for a variety of dishes. It replaces the split and can be used for baked fish, braised vegetables, kebabs, roast chicken, duck etc.
- An energy-saving method for deep cooking.
- Suitable for roast meats in general such as fillet steak, grilled fish and vegetables.
- This operates like a convectional electric oven and can be used accordingly. Suitable for pork chops, sausage, game, roast veal, meringues and biscuits.
- 3 special glass panels keep the heat inside the oven allowing the temperature on the outer glass to remain low. Internal glasses and door can be easily removed for cleaning.
- It is obtained through the use of high-density glass-wool panels. All this has been studied to guarantee uniformity of temperature and energy saving.
Class A for Performance and Consumption (According to European Standards)
- The design solutions that characterize the ovens are now extended to the whole range.
Electronic Ignition Included in the Knobs
- Just press a knob and the burner will light up.
Semi Sealed Brass Burners
- Allow for precise gas adjustment during installation while keeping spilled foods where they belong... on the cooktop for easy cleaning.
- With stabilized flame, they eliminated eventual flame extinctions due to drought or liquid overflow. Includes 1 triple rind burner, 2 big burners and 2 small burners.
Flame Failure Safety Device
- All gas burners are equipped with a Flame Failure Safety Device. If the flame is extinguished, the gas supply will turn off automatically.
- Ideal for warming plates when the oven is in use.
Ilve Nostalgie Collection UPN76DVGGRB Reviews