AccuCold by Summit Appliance carries a diverse line of unique all-freezers designed for general purpose use.
The UF877L is a slim-fitting all-freezer sized at just 21 1/2" wide. The manual defrost interior features nearly 6 cu.ft. of interior capacity, with fixed wire shelves that include cooling coils for optimum circulation. The seamless interior liner ensures easy cleaning.
This model comes in a white finish and includes a user-reversible door. A factory installed lock offers added safety convenience. The dial thermostat is located on the front for easier temperature management. This unit has an approximate temperature range of -5° to 10°F (-20° to -12°C).
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Number of Shelves:
5 Full-Width Wire, Fixed
Right Hinge, Reversible
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
R134a, 4.66 Oz.
Overall Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
22" Freezer with 5.8 cu. ft. Capacity for General Purpose Medical Use
- Sized just under 22" wide for an easy fit in small facilities.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock ensures a secure interior.
- Static cooling for added temperature stability.
Fixed Wire Shelves with Cooling Coils
- Five (5) shelves offer convenient storage with cooling technology to ensure proper circulation.
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility with installation.
Flat Door Liner
- No interior door shelves as recommended by the CDC.
- No exposed coils in back for easier clean-up.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.