SUMMIT's UF855L is full-size all-freezer sized with a slim footprint and convenient front-opening design.
Less than 22" wide, the UF855L features a 5.5 cu. ft. storage capacity. The manual defrost interior includes six pull-out basket drawers. Clear plastic fronts provide a view of stored contents while also protecting items from warm air when the door is open. This unit comes in a white finish with a reversible door and factory installed lock.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This freezer uses 330 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
- Less than 22" wide for a convenient fit in space-challenged locations
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Static cooling system with no internal fans.
- 6 slide-out baskets allow convenient storage, with plastic fronts that protect stored items from ambient temperature when the door is opened.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Dial thermostat for easy temperature management, conveniently located at the unit's top.
Flat Door Liner
- Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.