SUMMIT's UF850L is a unique all-freezer with a full 6.4 cu. ft. capacity in a conveniently slim 22" width.
Perfectly sized for tight spaces, the upright 21 1/2" UF850L has an all white exterior and easy-to-fit 22" footprint. The reversible door includes a factory-installed lock for added security, mounted at the top for extra convenience.
Inside, the UF850L uses a static manual defrost system for stabilized cooling. Slide-out drawers are set on open wire shelves, allowing even airflow and organized storage. The drawers have transparent plastic fronts that protect stored contents from constantly being exposed to room temperature when the door is opened. Additional features include a fast-freeze setting and high temperature light.
For a complete set, pair the UF850L with matching 21 1/2" wide all-refrigerator FFAR9L, also with a factory installed lock and identical slim-fitting dimensions.
This Freezer uses 305 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.83 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth excluding Handle:
Depth with door at 90°:
Right Hand Door
Rear of Unit
Canadian Electrical Safety:
115 V AC/60 Hz
- Slim 22 inch width fits easily in tight spaces
- 6.4 cu. ft. of capacity inside
Factory installed lock
- Top-mounted lock for convenient security
- Static cooling system with no internal fans
- Sliding wire-bottom drawers allow easy storage, with plastic fronts that protect contents from being exposed to ambient temperatures when the door is opened
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
Matchable set available
- Pair with all-refrigerator FFAR9L for a perfectly matched set
High temperature light
- Light located at the top of the door will turn on if the interior reaches a high temperature
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals