Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured.
Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago. Available at AJ Madison.
Friedrich is known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. You won't believe some of the places you'll find them. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. But don't take their word for it. Some of their customers are business that operate in harsh environments where equipment just has to work. Period. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshort oil rigs, and they can be found on military bases and in government offices all over the world. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 9.6 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $69.31.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Energy Star Qualified:
Estimated Yearly Operating Cost:
Room Air Circulation:
Circuit Breaker Rating:
Depth with Front:
USC Sleeve Dimensions
Depth with Front:
Min. Extension Into Room:
Min. Extension Outside:
Finished Hole Width:
Finished Hole Max. Depth:
Finished Hole Height:
Note: New installations require a USC sleeve, which is sold and shipped separately.
Reliability and Durability
- Rotary compressors provide quiet, dependable performance.
- Seacoast protection for corrosion resistance in harsh environments.
- AHAM-certified performance.
Comfort and Convenience
- 12-hour programmable timer.
- Washable antimicrobial filter.
- MoneySaver setting saves money by conserving energy.
- Uni-Fit chassis is 24" wide for installations from 24.5" to 27".
- Universal fit trim ring for a neat, installed appearance with larger sleeves.
- USC sleeve designed to fit a standard 26" opening.
- Sleeve is required for new installations.
- USC sleeve is sold separately.
- Optional replacement exterior grille available for use with existing sleeve.