36" Dual Zone Built-in Refrigerator
Give your home the gift of incredible built-in refrigeration with this dual zone refrigerator from U-Line. Two compartments offer independent temperature control for a total volume of 6.9 cu. ft. U-Select Control makes it easy to use with five pre-programmed modes or set the temperature to your personal preference. LED Theater lighting illuminates both sides and can be set to three different lighting levels. Adjustable shelves and removable crispers are capable of storing up to 158 12-oz bottles or 246 12-oz cans, so refreshment is never out of reach.
About U Line
For over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800's several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery. Available at AJ Madison.
12-oz. Bottle Capacity:
12-oz. Can Capacity:
34° - 70° F
Independent Control Dual Zone
LED Theater Lighting
8 Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves and 2 Removable Drawer Bins
Dimensions and Weight
- This model is equipped with U-Line's convection cooling system, rapidly and efficiently taking items to your set temperature. U-Select Control makes it quick and simple to choose from one of five pre-programmed modes
- Temperature adjustable based on your personal preference between 34° - 70° F
LED Theater Lighting
- Black interiors gently illuminate with LED theater lighting, then softly dim off when the door is closed or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours.
- Light intensity can be set to low, medium, or high
- Eight adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 varying height positions provide optimal storage flexibility for your food and beverages. Full-extensions slide-out drawers are removable for easy cleaning
- Unit capable of storing up to 158 12-oz. bottles or 246 12-oz. cans
U-Line 3000 Series U3036RRGLX Reviews