48" Dual Fuel Range with 2 Gas Burners, Griddle and 2 Induction Elements
Florence, Italy is known for outstanding food, delicious wine, impeccable design, and attention to detail. Combining Italian design with Viking Professional performance, the Tuscany range was born in the heart of Italy. This sophisticated new line of Italian Provincial ranges are sized and featured to meet the needs of American architecture and lifestyles. Incorporating the highest quality materials and unsurpassed reliability Viking is known for, Viking Tuscany is offered in multiple configurations and options to meet the most discriminating tastes.
The Tuscany 48" dual fuel range comes with five (5) different cooktop options to suit the needs of all varieties of home chefs. This particular model's cooktop features two (2) gas burners on the right side with a maximum cooking power of 20,000 BTUs, a center griddle for all types of flattop cooking, and two (2) left-side induction elements which utilize the heated friction created by magnetic fields in the pan, making it the source of heat instead of the actual cooktop.
Below the cooktop are two (2) ovens, both capable of conventional cooking for quick, even heating. The primary left-side oven has two racks, one of which is Viking's TruGlide rack which rolls on strong ball bearings for smooth, effortless access, especially when cooking something heavy like big casseroles or a large feast's roast. The secondary right-side oven is convenient for baking with conventional heat, and the lower drawer in the range is created for storage, freeing up extra space in the kitchen.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
Number of Induction Elements:
Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
Primary Oven Overview
Number of Cooking Modes:
Bake, Convection Bake, Tru Convection, Low Broil, High Broil, Convection Broil, Defrost, Proof
1 Standard, 1 TruGlide
Secondary Oven Overview
Right Hinge Door Swing
Lower Drawer Overview
Dimensions and Weight
35 7/8" - 36 5/8"
48" Tuscany Range with 2 Left Gas Burners, 1 Griddle and 2 Right Induction Elements
2 Gas Burners with Griddle and Induction Elements
- This unique, customized design gives you two powerful gas burners and the added functionality of a griddle in the middle.
- Two (2) right-side induction elements utilize magnetic currents to induce heat directly in the pan for fast heating and less residual surface heat
High Performance Gas Burners
- Powerful burners provide fast boil times and a gentle simmer ranging from 8,500 BTU up to 20,000 BTU
Left-Side 3.8 Cu. Ft. Electric Oven
- 25 3/4" W x 19 5/8" D x 13" H
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Six rack positions with two oven racks including one TruGlide Rack on strong ball bearings
- Bake, Convection Bake, Tru Convection, Low Broil, High Broil, Convection Broil, Defrost, Proof
- Two bright oven lights illuminate the oven cavity
Right-Side 2.4 Cu. Ft. Conventional Bake Oven
- 11 5/8" W x 19 5/8" D x 18 1/4" H
- Stainless Steel Burner Pan
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Electronic Single-Point Spark Ignition/Re-Ignition
- Two-year full - complete product
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)