48" Dual Fuel Range with 4 Gas Burners
Florence, Italy is known for outstanding food, delicious wine, impeccable design, and attention to detail. Combining Italian design with Viking Professional performance, the Tuscany range was born in the heart of Italy. This sophisticated new line of Italian Provincial ranges are sized and featured to meet the needs of American architecture and lifestyles. Incorporating the highest quality materials and unsurpassed reliability Viking is known for, Viking Tuscany is offered in multiple configurations and options to meet the most discriminating tastes.
This particular range features four gas burners and an oven with true convention cooking.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
Primary Oven Features
1 Standard, 1 TruGlide
Primary Oven Modes
Dimensions and Weight
36" Viking Tuscany Range
- High performance burners provide fast boil times and a gentle simmer
- 20,000 BTU - 8,500 BTU high burner ratings
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Electronic single point, spark ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Porcelain coated cast iron burner grates
- Optional surface configurations
- Machined steel griddle/simmer plate (with grease collection drawer)
- 25 3/4"W. x 13"H. x 19 5/8" D.
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Six rack positions with two oven racks including one TruGlide Rack
- Eight cooking functions - Bake, Convection Bake, Tru Convection, Low Broil, High Broil, Convection Broil, Defrost, Proof
- Full width storage drawer for baking pans with soft-close glides
- Polished chrome die cast knobs
- Two-year full - complete product
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)