48" Dual Fuel Range with 2 Gas Burners and Griddle
Florence, Italy is known for outstanding food, delicious wine, impeccable design, and attention to detail. Combining Italian design with Viking Professional performance, the Tuscany range was born in the heart of Italy. This sophisticated new line of Italian Provincial ranges are sized and featured to meet the needs of American architecture and lifestyles. Incorporating the highest quality materials and unsurpassed reliability Viking is known for, Viking Tuscany is offered in multiple configurations and options to meet the most discriminating tastes.
This particular range features two gas burners, a full-depth griddle, and an oven with true convention cooking.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
Primary Oven Features
1 Standard, 1 TruGlide
Primary Oven Modes
Dimensions and Weight
High Performance burners
- Powerful burners provide fast boil times and a gentle simmer ranging from 8,500 BTU up to 20,000 BTU
- Oven includes one TruGlide full-extension rack making it easy to load and unload heavy or unwieldy dishes into and out of the oven
- Stainless steel burner pan
- Porcelain coated cast iron burner grates
- Stainless steel oven cavity
- Two-year full - complete product
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited - all gas burners, electric elements (Dual Fuel)