With two broilers, six burners and a griddle, the FiveStar TTN530 is a fantastic choice as the centerpiece of your kitchen. With two gas broilers, you can bake and broil at the same time, twice over. The FiveStar exclusive Vari-Flame feature puts the lowest constant-flame simmer setting available at your control.
Sealed gas burners (you can choose between open and sealed models) feature infinite heat settings and electric re-ignition (on select models). Open burners feature individual porcelain drip pans, dishwasher-safe for extremely easy cleaning. The rangetop griddle puts a restaurant-quality griddle, with thermostatic control, right in your kitchen. The range features an 11" stainless steel backguard, keeping stains off your kitchen walls.
The Turbo AirFlow convection oven maintains constant temperatures and recirculates heated air through the oven chamber, producing even results and shaving up to 30% off cooking time. The dual gas broilers are separate from each other and the dual ovens, letting you bake or broil up to four separate dishes and four separate temperatures, all simultaneously. Each broiler features a heavy-duty rack and broiler pan mounted on rollers, making clean-up quick and simple. Standard 4" toe space on FiveStar range ovens means your range will fit neatly with 24" standard depth kitchen cabinets.
Each gas convection oven comes standard with three heavy-duty, commercial-quality nickel-plated steel oven racks, each adjustable, with four positions to choose from. Oven doors lift off for easy cleaning, extra-large oven windows are standard, and each broiler has an all-porcelain broiler pan and grill. Each oven has lights, with a control panel switch.
This FiveStar 48" all-gas side-by-side range oven is a chance to bring restaurant-style professional gourmet cooking into your home kitchen. With two ovens, two broilers, a griddle and a litany of convenient, intelligently designed features, how can you choose any other range oven
Convertible valves and regulator factory set for natural gas, 4" wcp; for propane, 10" wcp. High altitude setting available on request
Open/sealed burner rating for natural gas:
Open/sealed burner rating for propane:
Vari-Flame center simmer:
400 to 1,050 BTU (open burner models)
18,000 BTU (natural gas and propane)
Range Leg Adjustment:
2" maximum (from 35 7/8" to 37 7/8")
Oven Dimensions (Side by Side, Both)
Broiling Area Dimensions
Standard Range Features
- FiveStar Exclusive Vari-Flame™ Feature: Vari-Flame™ provides the lowest-available constant-simmering, with a heat output ranging from 400 to 1,050 BTUs, on open burner models.
- Sealed Gas Burners: The sealed gas burners offers you the control you want, with infinite control, and electronic reignition
- Stainless Steel 11" Backguard: An extra-large 11" stainless steel backguard on this range help keeps your kitchen clean and stain-free
- Lo-Medium-Hi surface burners: "Click" control settings puts 2,100-/5,200-/14,000-BTU burner settings at your fingertips (open burner models)
- Surface burners generate up to 14,000 BTU with natural gas power
- Heavy-duty porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates
- Energy-saving pilotless ignition
- Stainless-steel surface burners are lift-out (open burner models)
- Wok ring lets you slide out a burner grate and get great results with a wok
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-read knob controls with push-to-turn safety feature
- Designed for 0" clearance to cabinets below countertop
- Fits standard 24" kitchen cabinets
Standard Range Oven Features
- TurboAirflow Convection System
- Extra-large oven-view windows
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill
- Oven lights with control panel switch
FiveStar TTN530BGW Reviews