Welcome to ShowHouse...
Where they consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse.
When it comes to your home, you know exactly what you want. You believe the slightest detail can make all the difference. At ShowHouse, they agree. They consider every nuance, from distinctive styling to impeccable performance, to ensure each of their faucets and accessories is designed to be uncommonly exquisite.
With ShowHouse, their exceptional design carries with it the Moen standard of unparalleled quality and service. A unique balance of grace and precision combined with a dash of the unexpected. That's what you'll find with ShowHouse. Available at AJ Madison.
ShowHouse Bath Collections
A bathroom is much more than a functional space. It's an ideal venue for making a dramatic design statement. It's a natural sanctuary, an escape uniquely suited to renew your mind, body and spirit. The ShowHouse bath collections offer the perfect marriage of form and function, with elegant designs that express your style and innovative technology that indulges your soul.
Fina Bath Collections
Smooth, graceful and elegant, Fina Lavatory Faucets prove that sometimes it's the quiet statements that grab the most attention.
Two Handle Wall Mount Lavatory Trim
Fits M-Pact Valve System:
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Designed to be installed through 2, 1-1/4" min. dia. and 1, 1" min. dia holes, 8" on center.
- Adjustable for non-8" centers.
- Optional hot and cold temperature indicators available.
- Maximum handle rotation angle is 90° to full on for either handle.
- Rotate hot side handle counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close.
- Rotate cold side handle clockwise to open and counterclockwise to close.
- Aerator is limited to 1.5 gpm max. (5.6 L/min).
- 1224 cartridge design with nonmetallic/nonferrous and stainless steel materials.
- Third party certified to CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1, ICC A117.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF 61/9.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Third party certified to meet EPA criteria for water efficiency and performance.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.