Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
Drain Not Included
Dimensions and Weights
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- Designed to be installed through 2, 1-1/4" and 1, 1" min. dia. holes, 8" on center.
- Adaptable for non-8" centers.
- Maximum handle rotation angle is 90˚ to full on for either handle.
- Rotate hot side counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close.
- Rotate cold side clockwise to open and counterclockwise to close.
- Flow is limited to 1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) at 60 psi.
- Nonmetallic, nonferrous and stainless steel material.
- Third party certified to WaterSense, CSA B125.1, ASME A112.18.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF61/9.
- Contains no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act.
- ADA Compliant for lever handle.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installation.