The new and improved Tratto by Faber features a stunning curved glass body with advanced electronic controls, an optional remote control and two level energy efficient LED lights. Available with a 600 CFM motor, the Tratto delivers a stylish and contemporary curved glass wall range hood.
Faber, Spa is located in Fabriano, Italy and has been producing high quality range hoods for over 50 years, since 1955. Professor Abramo Galassi invented the first Faber vent hood in a small laboratory in Italy and now over 50 years later they are a world leader in ventilation. In Italy, Faber is the market leader; with 50% market share in a country that values premium kitchen ventilation. Faber products show a company wide commitment to technology, quality and design.
The design of Faber range hoods uses the principle coined by the famous American architect Louis Henry Sullivan that, "form follows function". Design is important, but if a range hood does not work properly or provide adequate ventilation for your kitchen, then their customers would not be satisfied.
Faber designs their high quality vent hood appliances knowing that a strong aesthetic impact can be made on the kitchen with ventilation. They know design is important in your decision process, so there are a large number of designs available to choose from depending on your taste. From stainless steel fashion forward vents and contemporary to professional / traditional and classic, Faber has the right design for you! Available at AJ Madison.
Dishwasher Safe Mesh
10 Minute Intensive Speed:
15 Minute Auto Shutoff:
Yes, with Remote Control Purchase
120V, 60Hz, 15A
Charcoal Filter Kit:
High Ceiling Kit:
Fixed Wiring Box:
Ductless Conversion Kit:
Universal Make-Up Air Damper:
# MUDAMPER6 / #MUDAMPER8
28 3/4" - 37 3/8"
2-Level LED Lighting
Dishwasher Safe Mesh Grease Filters
Backlit Electronic Controls
- Backlit electronic controls with a White LED light to indicate the current speed and two level lighting.
- Low consumption 1-watt LED bulbs with a dimmer light up your cooking but use very little energy.
Remote Control (Optional)
- Control all features of the hood from the convenience of a wireless remote control (sold separately).
- An upper chimney with return air grates on the side is included. Just purchase the ductless kit to complete the ductless installation.
Charcoal Filter Kit
- High quality charcoal filter for use when recirculating the air back into the kitchen. Filters out odor and should be replaced every 6 months.
- Control all features of the hood from the convenience of a wireless remote control.
High Ceiling Kit
- High ceiling kit replaces both the upper & lower chimney with 2 taller chimneys to reach up to 11'.
Fixed Wiring Box
- Replace the power cord with a hard wired box to power the range hood.
Ductless Conversion Kit
- To convert the Tratto to ductless, this kit includes charcoal filters and a diverter to send the air thru the side grates on the upper chimney.
Universal Make-Up Air Damper
- Satisfies make-up air requirements; kit uses an air switch to activate the make-up air damper to open and bring fresh air into the home when the hood fan is on. It then closes tightly when the hood is off. CFM level is not reduced with this accessory.