At FiveStar, their mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius.
The FiveStar 48" range features an interchangeable Lodge Cast Iron Griddle/Grill and six sealed Ultra High-Low burners with one-piece continuous grates or six open Vari-Flame burners with individual continuous grates, giving you the tools to simultaneously sauté, simmer and sear. Also available with side-by-side all-gas ovens, the popular dual-fuel option with one gas and one electric oven with TurboFlow convection brings you the best of both worlds - moist gas heat to seal in the rich flavor and juices of a succulent roast, and drier electric heat for meringues, soufflés, breads and baked goods.
MFG SKU TPN-531-7BW
Sealed Surface Burner Rating:
Ultra High-Low Simmer:
Natural and Propane 18,000 BTU
Natural and Propane 10,500 BTU
120v, 10 Amp
Dimensions and Weights
12 3/8"w x 16"d
2" Maximum From 35 7/8" to 37 7/8"
- 48" side-by-side double-oven has two broilers, six burners and double sided grill/griddle.
- All surface sealed burners designed for maximum heat up to 18,900 BTU on LP gas.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, commercial-type griddle thermostatically controlled for a variety of heat settings.
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only). Cover also fits Barbecue grill.
- Oven lights with control panel switch.
- Commercial strength, four-position adjustable oven racks-three in each convection oven, two in all others.
- All-porcelain broiler pan and grill.
- Gas broiler below each gas oven.
- Exclusive, pull-out gas broiler tray for easier access.
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition with re-ignition on all gas oven and griddle burners.
- 11" stainless steel backguard for extra wall protection.
- Designed for zero clearance to cabinets below countertop.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- 4" toe space matches standard kitchen cabinets for unbroken line from cabinet to range.
- Four heavy-duty adjustable stainless steel leveling legs.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.