In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums- A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards.
Asko XXL Laundry, part of the UltraCare system, offers extra large capacity, a quiet operation and sophisticated controls. And now, they are available in stunning colors to compliment any setting.
Timed Dry Program:
Adjustable drying temperature:
5 drying temperatures
Reversible (industry first)
Venting or Gas
Depth with Door Closed:
Depth with Door Open:
40 1/4 to 41 1/4"
- 10 programs: 7 automatic programs and 3 Timed programs
- Low electricity consumption
- New SteamBreeze program utilizes advanced steam technology to refresh fabric!
- SensiDry drying system - moisture sensors control the gentle and accurate drying
- EasyControl Line Concept programming
- 10 programs printed around the dial
- Reversible Door (industry first)
- Extra large capacity 7.3 cu ft
- All products are factory tested before packaging
- Industry Leading 2 + 1 Year - Parts and Labor Protection