Traeger Town & Travel PTG+ Portable Tabletop Grill
The PTG+ is Traeger's Portable Tabletop Grill for outdoor chefs on the go. It makes the perfect companion when camping, tailgating, picnicking, boating - anywhere where you want a simple meal packed with smokey flavor. Its convenient size and mobile design don't sacrifice the taste you expect from a Traeger, so you can have your wood-fired taste, and move it too! The PTG+ is the grill that travels with you, on or off road. It fires up flavorful food leaving space for an outdoor adventure. Don't stay home to BBQ, take it with you and enhance your grilling experience with the great outdoors. Buy multiple bags of Traeger's hardwood pellets to experience all the tastes that your grill can master.
Since its humble start in Oregon in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. For years, the grills were offered in limited quantities and geographic areas. However, as people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood pellets can provide. Now, to meet customer demand, the same quality Traeger Wood Pellet Grills are being offered to everyone. Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing a quality grill that is easy to use at an exceptional value.
173 sq. in. (11.5" x 15")
8 Burgers; 16 Hot Dogs
5 lbs. Hardwood
Standard 110V Outlet
Dimensions & Weight
PTG Grill Features
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.