Traeger Select Elite Grill
Traeger's premium residential pellet grill, the Select Elite, features wood-fired convection performance at its finest with traditional BBQ good looks. It includes Traeger's dual door storage cart, stainless steel side shelves, and a higher-capacity pellet hopper. It's simply delicious food preparation in a striking, stainless steel-trimmed package. The Select Elite is the missing piece to a perfect patio, deck, or competition BBQ rig. Its sleek design and stainless steel trim houses the power of wood fire - it's anything but conventional.
Since its humble start in Oregon in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. For years, the grills were offered in limited quantities and geographic areas. However, as people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood pellets can provide. Now, to meet customer demand, the same quality Traeger Wood Pellet Grills are being offered to everyone. Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing a quality grill that is easy to use at an exceptional value.
589 sq. in.
18 lbs. Hardwood
Rack Easily Holds:
20 Burgers; 5 Chickens; 28 Hot Dogs; 6 Rib Racks
Dimensions & Weight
Select Elite Grill Features
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.