Traeger Pro Series 34 Grill
The robust new Pro body style has a sawhorse chassis for linebacker-like stability. The brawny new side-lift bar gives even weight distribution, and the solid all-terrain wheels roll easily over pavers, rocks, and dirt. The new Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to guarantee precision grilling. Create the original Traeger taste while taking your grilling skills Pro. Traeger has redefined the Pro grill with Advanced Grilling Logic, which ensures consistent temperature control with every cook. The enhanced Pro body style makes maneuvering your meat machine a cinch, and the strapping chassis has locking casters to keep your grill in place on every terrain. Showcase your epic BBQ creations with the help of a Pro grill.
Since its humble start in Oregon in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. For years, the grills were offered in limited quantities and geographic areas. However, as people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood pellets can provide. Now, to meet customer demand, the same quality Traeger Wood Pellet Grills are being offered to everyone. Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing a quality grill that is easy to use at an exceptional value.
884 sq. in.
18 lbs. Hardwood
Main Rack Easily Holds:
24 Burgers; 6 Chickens; 32 Hot Dogs; 9 Rib Racks
Extra Rack Easily Holds:
16 Burgers; 24 Hot Dogs
Dimensions & Weight
Pro Series 34 Grill Features
Sturdy 2-Inch Legs with Locking Casters
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, or Well Done, you'll have the perfect cook every time.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.
Traeger Pro Series TFB88P Reviews