Traeger Texas Elite 34 Wood Pellet Grill in Bronze
Transform your patio into a barbecue hot spot with the new Texas Elite 34 grill. It has brawn and brains! Traeger has upgraded the legs and wheels for stability, and the new Digital Elite Controller will keep temperatures within +/- 20 degrees to precisely grill your favorite recipes. It combines powerful, wood-fired convection performance with simple operation. With 646 square inches of grilling real estate, fire up the BBQ and invite your family and friends over for a delicious, smokey meal. The Texas 34 takes the Pit Master out of the Dark Ages and into the delicious future with an auger-fed burner, an Elite LED Digital thermostat controller, EZ-drain grease system, and electronic auto start ignition. Traeger has harnessed the power of a mighty wood fire with 21st century precision.
Since its humble start in Oregon in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. For years, the grills were offered in limited quantities and geographic areas. However, as people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood pellets can provide. Now, to meet customer demand, the same quality Traeger Wood Pellet Grills are being offered to everyone. Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing a quality grill that is easy to use at an exceptional value.
646 sq. in. (34" x 19")
24 Burgers; 6 Chickens; 32 Hot Dogs; 9 Rib Racks
18 lbs. Hardwood
Dimensions & Weight
Texas Elite Series 34 Grill Features
Sturdy 2-Inch Legs with Locking Casters
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.
Traeger Texas Elite TFB65LZB Reviews