Traeger Pro Series 22 Grill
The redefined Pro grill has a linebacker-like sawhorse chassis for stability. Get even weight distribution while hauling your grill with the brawny new side-lift bar. The all-terrain wheels are rock-solid and make rolling the grill over pavers, rocks, and dirt simple. The new series touts better temperature control via the Digital Pro Controller which has Advanced Grilling Logic to keep temps within +/-15 degrees F for guaranteed precision grilling. Create the Traeger taste for family and friends when you take your grilling experience Pro. Traeger has added Advanced Grilling Logic to ensure consistent temperature control. By enhancing the Pro body style, Traeger gives you an easily maneuverable meat machine that is strapping stability for grilling on any terrain. If you're the Pit Boss, a Pro grill will help showcase your epic creations.
Since its humble start in Oregon in the 1990's, Traeger Wood Pellet Grills have been the outdoor cooking choice of food enthusiasts. For years, the grills were offered in limited quantities and geographic areas. However, as people began to taste the food cooked on a Traeger, word spread about the unique flavors only Traeger natural wood pellets can provide. Now, to meet customer demand, the same quality Traeger Wood Pellet Grills are being offered to everyone. Backed by the same original principles and values along with advanced technology, Traeger is committed to providing a quality grill that is easy to use at an exceptional value.
572 sq. in.
18 lbs. Hardwood
Main Rack Easily Holds:
16 Burgers; 4 Chickens; 24 Hot Dogs; 5 Rib Racks
Extra Rack Easily Holds:
8 Burgers; 12 Hot Dogs
Dimensions & Weight
Pro Series 22 Grill Features
Sturdy 2-Inch Legs
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, or Well Done, you'll have the perfect cook every time.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.
Traeger Pro Series TFB57P Reviews