Traeger Junior Elite 20 Wood Pellet Grill in Bronze
Perfectly sized for small households, travelling, and tailgating, The Junior Elite features 290 square inches of cooking surface. With all the power and usability of its big brothers Texas and Lil' Tex, the Junior infuses big flavor into your food while taking up less space. It's the portable grill with big, wood-fired personality. With amazing wood-fired versatility, tailgating has never been so delicious. Expand your BBQ horizons with a Junior Elite Grill. It's a real all-in-one outdoor kitchen.
290 sq. in. (20" x 15")
12 Burgers; 2 Chickens; 18 Hot Dogs; 3 Rib Racks
10 lbs. Hardwood
Dimensions & Weight
Junior Elite 20 Grill Features
- Enjoy maximum portability with ease.
- An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
- Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
- It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot, either briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
Hot Rod Firepot
- A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
- Powered by a standard household outlet, the grill uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Automatic Shut Down Cycle
- This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 5 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot, and the it shuts off automatically.
Pure Hardwood Pellets Flavors
- Necessary for a great Texan BBQ. Robust.
- Versatile, mild flavor and aroma that doesn't overwhelm.
- Pork and vegetables pair well with this mild, subtle sweetness.
- A great mix of just the right sweet and smoke for fish and beef.
- Great for poultry and pork. A light, sweet smoke.
- Perfect for barbecues. A strong flavor.
Traeger Wood Fire Features
Real Wood, Real Smoke, Real Flavor
- Six Ways to Master Traeger Grills
Easy to Use
- Precise Temperature Controls
Homeowners Association (HOA) Approved
- This grill is Homeowners Association (HOA) approved as it an electric unit and has no exposed flame.