24" Industrial Condenser Dryer with 7 Drying CyclesSized at just under 24-inches wide and deep, the TDC112C offers a large 16 lb. dry capacity inside the stainless steel drum. Stainless steel construction provides solid durability designed to be used multiple times a day for years of quality results. The reversible door swing offers added flexibility with installation.Designed for user convenience, the TDC112C features an intuitive digital control panel that makes program selection simple. The panel includes a 'time remaining' display and fault indication. Choose from seven dry programs including extra dry and iron dry. A double lint filter and cleanable fan ensure easy maintenance, while the high power output results in shorter program run times.The TDC112C can be paired with the WMC64P washing machine. The dryer ships with a stacking rack for you to combine the two into one stackable unit with a slim 24" footprint. The washer can be plugged directly into the dryer, letting you operate both units from one 220V power source.About SummitFrom innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
Auto Heavy; Auto Normal; Auto Delicate; Low-Temp Auto Heavy; Low-Temp Auto Normal; Low-Temp Auto Delicate; Auto Iron Dry
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Design and Engineering
- 16 lb. drying capacity in a slim 24" footprint.
- Titanium sides and stainless steel front and cover ensure better protection against dents.
Stainless Steel Drum
- Durable interior holds up, load after load.
- Designed to be stacked with WMC64P washer. Washer plugs into dryer, letting you use just one 220V outlet for both units.
- Ships with kit and brackets to stack on top of matching WMC64P washer.
- Unit ships with left-hand door swing to match WMC64P washer, but door swing is user-reversible for added flexibility.
Intelligent Digital Controls
- The dial knob and LCD display panel are straightforward and easy to use.
- The control panel features a digital display of program and remaining time.
- The unit automatically remembers previous programming, letting you run the same program at the touch of a button.
Summit Made by ASKO Series TDC112C Reviews